In Education

Students who have a disability that needs to be addressed by accommodations or modifications in school, but who do not require specially designed instruction, may be well-served by a Section 504 Service Plan. 

Under the recent amendments to the Americans with Disabilities Act, students with medical issues like allergies or seizure disorders who used to be served by nursing plans or informal accommodations may be entitled to the more enforceable, and more powerful,  Section 504 plans.

We can help you to decide whether a Section 504 plan or an IEP is the appropriate way to meet your student’s needs in school, and can help you get those needs met.